Spa Experience gift vouchers/e-vouchers will contain a monetary value or treatment service. Spa Experience vouchers can be redeemed at any Spa Experience location. The content of the gift voucher/e-voucher may be used as full or part payment against the cost for a spa service or retail purchase. The gift voucher/e-voucher unique reference number will be required at the time of booking. The gift card / e-voucher must be handed in to the receptionist for validation prior to the commencement of the treatment or Spa Experience service.Cancellations received with less than 24 hours notice or failure to attend an appointment will be charged the full cost of the treatment. The gift voucher/e-voucher will therefore become void.Spa Experience gift vouchers are valid for 12 months from the date of purchase.
The value on the Gift card/e-voucher cannot be refunded or exchanged, except where a fully unused online gift card/e-voucher is cancelled during the Cooling Off Period.
The Cooling Off Period is 14 calendar days from the date and time you purchase any goods or services from our Spa Experience Website.
Relaxation and tranquillity is at the heart of Spa Experience. Knowing what is expected of guests and staff will contribute to your experience. The following guidelines will help to achieve this aim.
• In order to acclimatise to the environment, please arrive early to get the most benefit from your treatment.
• All guests will be required to complete a ‘health questionnaire’ prior to using the facilities.
• Thermal Spa Experience reservations are for a maximum of three hours.
• Please keep voice levels to a minimum level to preserve the sense of tranquillity.
• The therapist reserves the right to stop the treatment at any time if she / he feels that the guests behaviour is inappropriate.
• Guests are required to wear robe and footwear in all public areas. Bathing costumes are to be worn at all times in all areas.
• Guests are advised not to consume alcohol prior to use of the facilities.
• Do not use the Thermal Spa Experience or treatments following waxing.
• Please rinse off soap, shampoo and treatment products in the locker rooms prior to using the Thermal Spa Experience.
• Please do not shave, wash or dye hair or use any other products within the spa.
• Guests are advised to drink plenty of fluids whilst using the Thermal Spa Experience.
• Food and smoking are not allowed on Spa Experience premises. Refreshments are available for guests to purchase.
• Please do not use videos, cameras, mobile phones, tablets or personal stereos during your visit.
• Please dry off before entering the Relaxation Lounge and refrain from placing wet bathing costumes directly onto the furniture.
• Please ensure that you are dry and robed before entering the reception area.
• If you feel unwell whilst using the facility please inform a staff member. In an emergency, please use the nearest emergency alarm.
• Spa Experience is an adult [16+] facility.
• GLL will prosecute any guests removing property from the spa, or found tampering with the spa equipment.
• Spa Experience are not liable for any personal possessions lost in the spa.
• Guests are responsible for looking after their locker key. Lost locker keys will be charged at a fee of £10.
• Treatments will only be provided by GLL trained therapists, or qualified third parties who are in possession of an appropriate licence and insurance.
Please be a considerate guest – you play an important part in creating and maintaining the tranquillity you will find here. Share public spaces respectfully and consider other guests with a private, safe and healthy approach. None compliance to the Spa Experience etiquette will result in your use being withheld.
Access to and use of the Spa Experience website are subject to the following terms and conditions:
By using our website you accept the terms and conditions for using the Spa Experience website. If you do not agree to these, then please do not use our website. Subject to the Terms of this agreement, you are authorised to view and download our website for your personal use only.
You are permitted to use our website solely on the basis of acceptance of these terms. These terms and conditions are concerning access to the Spa Experience website and takes precedence over all such existing communications and/or agreements.
Whilst every effort is made to ensure that all information contained in the Spa Experience website is accurate and up-to-date, Spa Experience makes no warranty as to its accuracy. Any and all use of information contained on the Spa Experience website is at your own risk. Spa Experience shall not be liable for any direct or consequential loss arising from your access to and/or use of or inability to access and/or use the Spa Experience website.
The entire content of the Spa Experience website is protected by copyright and that Spa Experience is either the proprietor or licensee of all copyright in the material contained thereon.
All communications made via the Spa Experience website and/or email including but not limited to competition entries is strictly on a non-confidential basis and you hereby grant to Spa Experience an exclusive perpetual licence to use the content of any such communication for any purposes whatsoever.
Spa Experience reserves all its rights as proprietor of all its trademarks and logos.
Any and all images of people and/or places and/or events are lawfully used by Spa Experience and that any misuse of these images by you is prohibited. Any such misuse of images may be a violation of copyright law, trademark law, rights of privacy, laws of defamation and/or obscenity and other legal provisions.
We reserve the right, at our discretion, to update and/or revise these terms. Please check periodically for changes.
Spa Experience reserves all its rights as copyright proprietor of the Spa Experience website and prohibits without limitation downloading, distribution, exhibition, copying, adaptation, modification of and dealing in any copyright material contained therein without the express written authorisation of Spa Experience. Spa Experience reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions from time to time by updating this notice.