Save 30% on spa treatments throughout June. Because you deserve some 'me-time' too.
It's well known that taking time out to relax is vitally important for your health and well being. A visit to the spa can help to reduce your stress levels along with increasing your motivation and productivity.
So allow yourself that hour to have a deep tissue massage
or a post work-out visit to one of our thermal spas
to reap the benefits from that time spent relaxing in the hot and cold thermal therapies, including sauna and steam.
Most of our spa treatments are suitable for you to book, however we've selected a number of treatments that are tailored just for you in mind. These are designed to be highly effective, active and relaxing, leaving you full of vigour and feeling both physically and mentally recharged.
Use offer code 'JUNE30'
when booking online or quote to the spa receptionist to receive a 30% discount.
Thermal Spa Experience (180mins) £6 - £26
Immerse yourself in the hot and cold thermal therapies including sauna, steam, hot rooms, hydrotherapy pools and plunge pool to help relieve aches, pains and stiff joints. Relax your muscles, detox your skin and aid respiration and blood flow. Please note swimwear must be worn. Thermal services and program vary per spa location, please check before booking.
Experience Wellbeing Massage (25/50mins) £30 - £60
Using a combination of massage techniques, this treatment de-stresses the mind and body leaving you relaxed. It uses our specially blended Pepper and Cinnamon Muscle Oil, which is designed to ease muscle tension and alleviate aches and pains.
Elemis Freestyle Deep Tissue Massage (25 / 50mins) £37 - £65
This is a vigorous workout for the back, perfect to alleviate high stress levels. Tailored entirely to your needs, it leaves you feeling grounded and focused.
La Sultane De Saba Head in the Clouds (25mins) £30 - £38
This ritual treatment encapsulates relaxation and calm. It incorporates a scalp, shoulder and face massage to comfort the mind, body and soul. Stresses and strains melt away and tired heads and muscles are soothed. The treatment is completed with a rejuvenating and lifting facial massage.
Elemis High Performance Skin Energiser (25 - 50mins) £30 / £60
This is a hard-working facial for hard working men. Designed for ageing and dehydrated skin, and tired eyes. It maximises cell regeneration with a multi-dynamic facial massage sequence to boost circulation, whilst a scalp massage deeply relaxes you.
Mens Manicure (25mins) £22
Get healthier looking hands with a little nail trim, buff and moisturise.
Mens Pedicure (25mins) £22
Perfect for removing hard dead skin cells from your feet, and keeping your toenails in clean working order. Expect to leave with smooth skin, healthy, shaped toenails.
Waxing (20mins) £20
Male waxing is officially 'mainstream' so time to get smooth and hair free. Our spas offer waxing for a range of areas including shoulders, back, chest and stomach.
First time at the spa?
A first visit to the spa can seem daunting so here's a few do's and don'ts to consider.
1. Arrive early: Aim to arrive 20minutes before your treatment to allow yourself time to settle in and relax. All of our spas are located inside one of our Better Leisure Centres.
2. Spa before your treatment: If you have booked in for a massage treatment it maybe worth considering booking in for time within the Thermal Spa beforehand. Your muscles will be warm and relaxed enhancing the benefits of the massage.
3. Ask questions: Your therapist is there to help you, so please don't be hesitant to ask questions. Whether its to raise a concern in regards to your treatment or you simply require after-care advice.
4. Turn your phone off: Spas are all about relaxation, so your mobile phone has no place here. This is your chance to escape for a short time (think of it as a nano-holiday), so make the most of it and ditch the phone.
1. Feel guilty for "spoiling" Yourself: Don’t fall into the trap of perceiving the spa as an unnecessary luxury. Regular massage does wonders for aches and pains and the relaxation of a spa day soothes the nervous system. Having a body free of pain and mind free of stress are necessary to living a healthy life.
2. Be self conscious: Your therapist sees semi-nude bodies on a daily basis, and they’ve likely seen worse things than your hairy back or beer gut. You’re at the spa to relax – so don’t let body image ruin your visit.
Terms and conditions:
Offer code 'JUNE30' must be applied at the check out or quoted to the spa receptionist. Treatments and Thermal Spa must be booked in advanced and are subject to availability. Offer is available for men only until 30th June 2018.