Baby Massage courses take place at Spa Experience Kensington.
The IAIM baby massage course draws from both the Indian and Swedish massage traditions as well as incorporating principles from yoga and reflexology.
Parents / Primary caregivers who come on one of these courses learn so much more than just a massage routine. The comprehensive IAIM baby massage curriculum covers touch, movement, relaxation, interaction and communications.
Our next 5 week course commences from Monday 19th November 2018.
| 0 month - 6 months
||11am - 12.30pm
| 6 month - 12 months
||10.45am - 12.45pm
Introductory offer only £60
Benefits for your baby:
- Helping baby feeling securely attached
- Reduced crying and emotional distress
- Increased levels of relaxation
- Development of body awareness
- Relief from wind, colic and constipation
Benefits for you:
- Feeling closer to your baby
- An increased understanding of your baby
- Feeling the relaxing benefits of giving your baby nurturing touch
Benefits of attending a class:
- Enjoy focused time with your baby
- The opportunity to socialise in a welcoming and supportive environment
- Have fun whilst learning a life-long skill
You will learn:
- The IAIM massage routine
- A colic routine
- Gentle movements
- Touch relaxation
Our relaxed classes include time for informal parent discussion, massage strokes are reviewed each week and handouts are given as reminder.
We welcome babies to be babies, so please do not be concerned about class times coinciding with sleep or feed times, or your baby crying.
Terms and conditions:
Courses are booked in 5 week blocks, subject to availability and advanced booking is required. Special introductory price is for the launch courses only. Price is not in conjunction with any other offer or promotions. Missed sessions unfortunately cannot be refunded.